Thursday, December 11, 2014

Fridays!!

     My favorite restaurant is Fridays. The Fridays that I go to is on route 17. I like this particular Fridays because it is the closest to me and it takes me a few minutes to get there. I also know a few employees that work there so I try to go as often as possible. Also their food is phenomenal. Although they are a chain restaurant they always seem to make the food their own.
     The food they serve is a mix of American and Italian. Their salads are really good but that it not my favorite dish. My favorite dish is the Californian club. It is a sandwich with avocado, ham, and lots of other amazing things.  If I don't get that I usually get their burgers which are always grilled to perfection. They never under or over cook the meat which makes me very happy.
     Fridays is a chain restaurant that has been around since 1965. This is my favorite restaurant because it is close and easy to get to. They also have really good food and a great atmosphere. Also whenever I go I tell them that it is my birthday so that they sing to me. If this restaurant closed down I would most likely go to houlihan's because it is right next door to Friday's and it serves very similar food. I could eat at Fridays every day.



No comments:

Post a Comment